Data protection notice
Below we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website and the functions made available on it. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. E.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0241 / 9170-0
Fax: 0241 / 9170-600
The company data protection officer can be reached at the above address, for the attention of the data protection officer, or at [email protected].
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
a) When visiting the website
If you use the website https://www.api.de for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, the browser used on your device will automatically send information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Access status/HTTP status code,
• amount of data transferred in each case,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• browser used,
• the operating system of your computer and its interface,
• the name of your access provider and
• Language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a of the GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address. Providing further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally.
The newsletter is sent via CONTINUE Software GmbH, Grüner Weg 19b, 52070 Aachen. The CONTINUE Software GmbH newsletters contain so-called tracking pixels. A web beacon is a miniature graphic that is embedded in emails sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and log file analysis. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns to be carried out. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, CONTINUE Software GmbH can determine whether and when an email was opened by a data subject and which links in the email were accessed by the data subject.
Such personal data collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and evaluated in order to optimize newsletter delivery and to better adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the person concerned. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Affected persons are entitled at any time to revoke the relevant separate declaration of consent issued via the double opt-in procedure. After revocation, these personal data will be deleted by the person responsible for processing. Unsubscribing from receiving the newsletter is considered a revocation.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time on the /newsletter.php page.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. In addition to the request itself, you must provide a valid email address and a subject so that we know who the request came from and in order to be able to assign it and answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data we collect when using the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have submitted has been completed.
d) When using our online shop including registering for it
You have the option of registering as a customer via our website. Mandatory information required for registration is marked separately; other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your registration. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
If you are a registered customer, you can place orders via our online shop. We will process the data you then provide to process your order. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
Furthermore, we refer to our separate data protection information, which we make available to you as part of registration.
e) Use of the online applicant portal
(1) You can access our online application portal via our website, which is technically operated by our service provider softgarden e-recruiting GmbH, Tauentzienstraße 14, 10789 Berlin, (hereinafter: Softgarden). Softgarden only provides software and computing capacity and otherwise has no influence on the application process. This is order processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
(2) The online application portal is operated using so-called widgets provided by softgarden. These processing windows of the online application portal establish a direct technical connection to softgarden as soon as you access these pages. This means that data is automatically transmitted to softgarden via your internet browser for technical operation and maintenance purposes. The following data is stored at softgarden:
• Date and time of access
• Browser type and browser version
• operating system used
• URL of the previously visited website
• Amount of data sent
• IP address of access
(3) This data is stored at softgarden exclusively for technical reasons and is never assigned to a specific person. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Softgarden is contractually obliged to take technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data. This means your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not
accessible to the public. Your data is encrypted during transmission using so-called Transport Layer Security (TLS). This means that communication between your computer and the data servers used uses a recognized encryption method.
(4) During the application process, we process personal data that you provide to us, for example:
• Personal data (first and last name, date of birth, address, school qualifications)
• Contact details (telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address)
• Data on training (school, vocational training, civil/military service, studies, doctorate)
• Data on previous professional career, training and employment references
• Information on other qualifications (e.g. language skills, PC skills, voluntary work)
• Application photo
• Information about desired salary
(5) We process the personal data you provide exclusively to carry out the application process for the advertised position and any subsequent employment relationship that may result from it. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 b) GDPR.
(6) The provision of personal data is necessary to achieve the stated purposes and is an essential part of pre-contractual and, if applicable, subsequent contractual obligations towards us. Failure to provide personal data may mean that the application process cannot be started or has to be canceled and your application may then not receive further consideration. In an employment relationship that may have been entered into later, failure to provide data required for the contract could lead to consequences under employment law, including termination.
(7) If we also receive and process personal data based on a declaration of consent you have given, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time in the future without giving reasons. The legal basis in this respect is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 a) GDPR. The lawfulness of the processing carried out until the withdrawal of consent remains unaffected.
(8) The recipients of personal data are the people involved in the application process and any subsequent employment relationship that may result from it. They are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your data. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data being passed on (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 a) GDPR) or we are obliged to do so due to legal provisions or official or court orders Obligated to pass on data.
(9) In order to apply for a position advertised by us, it is not necessary that you yourself are a Softgarden customer and have a registered user account on www.softgarden.de. However, we offer the option of registering with Softgarden and opening a user account there during the online application process. Registered Softgarden users can, for example, manage their application directly in the Softgarden portal and thus access other Softgarden services at any time. Application documents stored with Softgarden can be uploaded to us by registered Softgarden users for online application processes. The corresponding button, which can be used to establish a connection to the Softgarden portal, is included in the online application form.
(10) If you, as a registered Softgarden customer, use the services offered via www.softgarden.de, Softgarden is responsible for all personal data processing within this customer relationship. Softgarden's data protection conditions then apply, which you can find here: https://www.softgarden.de/unternehmen/datenschutzregulations-sg-network
(11) You will be informed of these at the time of registration with Softgarden.
(12) If we do not employ you, your personal data will be deleted after a period of 6 months from the application date. This does not apply if legal provisions prevent deletion, if further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence or if you have expressly consented to longer storage until revoked. The latter may be the case, for example, if you tell us that we may store your application indefinitely after completing an application process in order to be able to contact you for further job offers that match your applicant profile (talent pool). For this purpose, we would come to you in due course with an appropriately prepared statement and ask you for your consent. If we hire you, your personal data will be stored and processed to carry out the employment relationship that then begins (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 b) GDPR).
f) When using other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, the newsletter and the contact form, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we need and use to provide the respective service.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) We may also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You can find further information about this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer. (5) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data when using other functions and offers on our website, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the lawfulness of
the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(6) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests when using other functions and offers on our website, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is explained by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we continue processing.
(7) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time when using other functions and offers on our website for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact details mentioned above.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
• the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR.
The cookie stores information that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we receive direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, to optimize user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Presences on social media platforms
a. We maintain so-called fan pages or accounts or channels on the networks mentioned below in order to provide you with information and offers within social networks and to offer you other ways to contact us and find out about our offers. Below we will inform you about which data we or the respective social network process from you in connection with the access and use of our fan pages/accounts.
b. If you would like to contact us via messenger or direct message via the respective social network, we will usually process your user name, which you use to contact us, and may store other data you have provided to the extent necessary to process/answer your request is.
c. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 f) GDPR (processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the person responsible).
d. We receive automated statistics regarding our accounts via Insights functionalities. The statistics include, among other things, the total number of page views, likes, information on page activities and post interactions, reach, video views/views and information on the proportion of men/women among our fans/followers.
e. The statistics only contain aggregated data that cannot be related to individual people. You cannot be identified by us.
f. In order to view the contents of our fan pages or accounts, you do not have to be a member of the respective social network and a user account for the respective social network is not required.
h. If you want to interact with the content on our fan pages/accounts, e.g. comment on, share or like our postings/contributions and/or want to contact us via messenger functions, you must first register with the respective social network and the Providing personal data required.
i. We have no influence on the data processing by the social networks when you use them. To the best of our knowledge, your data will be stored and processed in particular in connection with the provision of the services of the respective social network, as well as to analyze usage behavior (using cookies, pixels/web beacons and similar technologies) based on yours Interest-based advertising is
displayed both within and outside the respective social network. It cannot be ruled out that your data will also be stored by social networks outside the EU/EEA and passed on to third parties.
about your rights and objection options.
k. Facebook site
(1) When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page. Facebook provides further information on this under the following link:
(2) Using the statistical information transmitted, it is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual users. We only use these to respond to the interests of our users and to continually improve our online presence and ensure its quality.
(3) We only collect your data via our fan page in order to make it possible to communicate and interact with us. This collection usually includes your name, message content, comment content and the profile information you have provided “publicly”.
(4) The processing of your personal data for our purposes mentioned above is based on our legitimate business and communication interest in offering an information and communication channel in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 f) GDPR. If you as a user have given your consent to the data processing to the respective provider of the social network, the legal basis for the
processing extends to Art. 6 Para. 1 a) GDPR.
(5) Due to the fact that the actual data processing is carried out by the provider of the social network, our access options to your data are limited. Only the provider of the social network is authorized to have full access to your data. Due to this, only the provider can directly take and implement the appropriate measures to fulfill your user rights (request for information, request for deletion,
objection, etc.). The most effective way to assert the relevant rights is directly with the respective provider.
(6) Together with Facebook, we are responsible for the personal content of the fan page. The rights of those affected can be asserted on Facebook Ireland and with us.
(7) According to the GDPR, the primary responsibility for the processing of insights data lies with Facebook and Facebook fulfills all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of insights data, Facebook Ireland provides the essence of the page insights data. Supplement available to those affected.
(8) We do not make any decisions regarding the processing of Insights data and any other information resulting from Art. 13 GDPR, including the legal basis, identity of the person responsible and the storage period of cookies on user devices.
(9) Further information can be found directly on Facebook (supplementary agreement with Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
l. LinkedIn page
(1) LinkedIn is a social network of LinkedIn Inc. based in Sunnyvale, California, USA, which enables the creation of private and professional profiles. Users can maintain their existing contacts and make new ones. Companies can create profiles where photos and other company information are uploaded. Other LinkedIn users have access to this information and can write their own articles and
share this content with others.
(2) The focus is on professional exchange on specialist topics with people who have the same professional interests. In addition, LinkedIn is often used by companies and other organizations to recruit employees and present themselves as an interesting employer.
(3) Further information about LinkedIn can be found at: https://about.linkedin.com
(4) Further information on data protection at LinkedIn can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
(5) We do not collect or process any personal data via our LinkedIn company page.
m. XING page
(1) XING is a social network of XING SE based in Hamburg, Germany, which enables the creation of private and professional profiles. Users can maintain their existing contacts and make new ones. Companies can create profiles where photos and other company information are uploaded. Other XING users have access to this information and can write their own articles and share this content
(2) The focus is on professional exchange on specialist topics with people who have the same professional interests. In addition, XING is often used by companies and other organizations to recruit employees and present themselves as an interesting employer.
(3) Further information about XING can be found at: https://corporate.xing.com/de/unternehmen
(4) Further information on data protection at XING can be found at: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
(5) We do not collect or process any personal data via our XING company website.
n. Instagram page
(1) Instagram is a product of Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. In particular, information about the processing of data by Instagram when interacting with the Instagram page, information on the legal basis and purposes of processing personal data as well as information on data deletion and storage period on Instagram can be found here: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 . To assert data subject rights against Instagram, please follow the following link: https://help.instagram.com/contact/1845713985721890
(2) When the user interacts with the Instagram page, the following personal data is processed: public profile information of the user; for comments, personal data provided therein; when replying to posts, personal data provided therein. Additional statistical user data is processed by Instagram via Instagram Insights (analytics services for use and interaction with Instagram pages). Instagram does
not provide us with any personal data. We only receive numerical evaluations from Instagram on how users use and interact with the Instagram page.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (protection of legitimate interests). Our legitimate interests arise from the purpose of evaluating the analyzes and statistics of the Instagram page created and provided by Instagram with regard to user interaction with the Instagram page, communication and interaction via the Instagram page and the development of the Number of Instagram page subscribers. We do not have access to the personal data processed by Instagram as part of Insights.
6. Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics 4, a web analysis service from Google LLC, will be used on this website. The responsible body for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
In Google Analytics 4, IP address anonymization is enabled by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
During your website visit, your user behavior is recorded in the form of “events”. Events can be:
First time visit to the website
Start of the session
Your “click path”, interaction with the website
Scrolls (whenever a user scrolls to the bottom of the page (90%))
Clicks on external links
internal search queries
Interact with videos
It also records:
Your approximate location (region)
Your IP address (in shortened form)
technical information about your browser and the devices you use (e.g. language settings, screen resolution)
Your internet provider
the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyze the performance of our website.
The recipients of the data are/can be Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (as processor according to Art. 28 GDPR)
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Alphabet Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
It cannot be ruled out that US authorities will access the data stored by Google.
Third country transfer
If data is processed outside the EU/EEA and there is no data protection level corresponding to the European standard, we have concluded EU standard contractual clauses with the service provider to ensure an appropriate level of data protection. Google Ireland's parent company, Google LLC, is based in California, USA. A transfer of data to the USA and access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out. The USA is currently considered a third country from a data protection perspective. You do not have the same rights there as within the EU/EEA. You may not have any legal remedies against access by authorities.
The data we send and linked to cookies is automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached occurs automatically once a month.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent in accordance with Art.6 Para.1 S.1 lit.a GDPR
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by accessing the cookie settings and changing your selection there. The lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent until its revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, functionality on this and other websites may be restricted. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google
a. Do not give your consent to the setting of the cookie or
b. Download and install the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics HERE.
7. Rights of those affected
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you want to use it need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another person responsible;
• in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our headquarters.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as There are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an email to: [email protected]
9. Data Security
When visiting our website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the address or lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Currentness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of March 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at /flatpage.php?page=/datenschutz/.
This website uses ActiveCampaign to send newsletters. The provider is ActiveCampaign, Inc., 1 N Dearborn, 5th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60602, USA. ActiveCampaign is a service that can be used, among other things, to organize, analyze and evaluate the sending of newsletters. The data you enter for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored on ActiveCampaign's servers in the USA.
Type and scope of data processing
If you register on our website to receive our newsletter, we collect your email address and any other data you voluntarily provide and store this information together with the date of registration and your IP address. You will then receive an email in which you must confirm your registration for the newsletter (double opt-in). If you do not confirm your registration, it will automatically expire and the data will not be processed for sending the newsletter.
Data analysis by ActiveCampaign
With the help of ActiveCampaign we are able to analyze our newsletter campaigns. For example, we can see whether a newsletter message was opened and which links, if any, were clicked. In this way, we can determine, among other things, which links were clicked on particularly often. We can also see whether certain previously defined actions were carried out after opening/clicking (conversion rate). For example, we can see whether you made a purchase after clicking on the newsletter.
ActiveCampaign also allows us to divide (“cluster”) newsletter recipients based on different categories. The newsletter recipients can be divided, for example, according to age, gender or place of residence. In this way, the newsletters can be better adapted to the respective target groups. Detailed information about the functions of ActiveCampaign can be found at the following link: https://www.activecampaign.com/email-marketing .
Data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time with future effect. In addition, you can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter.
The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the EU Commission's standard contractual clauses. Details can be found here: https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/newscc
The data you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us or the newsletter service provider until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted from the newsletter distribution list after you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data stored by us for other purposes remains unaffected.
After you have been unsubscribed from the newsletter distribution list, your email address may be stored in a blacklist by us or the newsletter service provider in order to prevent future mailings. The data from the blacklist will only be used for this purpose and will not be merged with other data. This serves both your interest and our interest in complying with legal requirements when sending newsletters (legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR). The storage in the blacklist is not limited in time. You can object to the storage if your interests outweigh our legitimate interests.
Conclusion of a contract for order processing
We have concluded an order processing contract with the provider ActiveCampaign and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using ActiveCampaign.